The ideal manager for this role will be a dynamic and empathetic leader who encompasses strength-based values and management of staff and sustaining sector and stakeholder relationships. You will be a strong communicator as well as being resilient, flexible, adaptive and demonstrate innovative thinking and solutions.
Competitive base salary and salary packaging for the right candidate - $103,002- $107,066 + relocation support on offer for the right person, 5 weeks annual leave + professional development opportunities.
The ideal person for the role will have the following experience & expertise;
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant legislation including family law, child protection and domestic/family violence
- Demonstrated experience delivering and overseeing a diverse range of services including counselling, Financial Counselling and Refugee and Migrant Settlement Services.
- Ability to lead and develop person centered services that results in exceptional quality outcomes for individuals, families and significant others within a community service setting.
- Highly developed organisational, time management, analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to exercise good judgement, manage risk and meet demands of a dynamic environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to network, build rapport and sustain constructive working relationships with diverse stakeholders, service providers, interagency forums and government bodies.
- Demonstrated commitment to work respectfully and inclusively with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and culturally and linguistically diverse people.
- Tertiary qualification in psychology, social work or counselling and registration with professional association such as the AHPRA, AASW or ACA
- Significant leadership and management skills with proven ability to achieve outcomes within a multidisciplinary team, lead innovation and manage change.
- NT Working with Children Clearance (Ochre Card) & National Police Check or able to obtain
- Northern Territory Driver’s License
Why go through TaylorCare Recruitment for your next job?
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive up to $350 vouchers T&C's Apply.
This position is not to be missed, so don't delay, send your CV to email@example.com , APPLY NOW below or call Kate Taylor – Managing Director on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.