- We have every OT role covered - small private to large NFP or hospitals.
- Salary range $70,000-$120,000 + Super + NFP salary packaging.
- We work with the best clients who are all about providing quality care.
You will be required to provide evidence based, person centered assessment, clinical management, and intervention to people with a cognitive, physical, or psycho-social disability.
- Lead a team or;
- Work alongside a team of experienced clinicians.
- Become a valued member of the team making a difference.
- Incredible support from the Management Team.
- Long-term progression opportunities available.
- Competitive annual salary from $70,000-$120,000++.
-Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
-Valid AHPRA Registration
-Previous experience working with people with disabilities and/or clients with complex needs is a plus
-Current driver’s license, access to own car, right to work in Australia and Police Check
-Working with Children Check/NDIS Worker Screening Check
Why work with TaylorCare Group to secure your next role?
At TaylorCare Group we partner with top healthcare organisations for their staffing and telehealth recruitment. We work together to help deliver essential healthcare services to the Australian community.
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
This position is not to be missed so don't delay, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0491 202 056 for a confidential discussion.