This role will either be mobile or on site with permanent Full Time, Part Time and Telehealth opportunities. The role includes supporting clients in their own homes, community settings and can be done at the comfort of your own home (Telehealth).
You will be required to provide evidence based, person centred assessment, clinical management, and intervention to people with a cognitive, physical, or psycho-social disability in line with NDIS goals.
- Work from home
- Work alongside a team of experience clinicians
- Become a valued member of the team making a difference
- Incredible support from the Management Team Long-term progression opportunities available
- Competitive annual salary $79,000-$115,000 + super plus + salary packaging + relocation assistance based on qualifications and experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Valid AHPRA Registration
- Previous experience working with people with disabilities and/or clients with complex needs is a plus
- Current driver’s license, access to own car, right to work in Australia and Police Check
- Right to live and work in Australia essential – no sponsorship
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, Freedom Hub.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
This position is not to be missed so don't delay, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.