These roles will either be in the community or in clinic with permanent Full-Time, Part-Time and Telehealth opportunities.
You will be required to provide evidence based, person centered assessment, clinical management, and intervention to people with a cognitive, physical, or psycho-social disability in line with NDIS goals.
- Be part of a friendly and supportive team
- Work alongside a team of multi-talented clinicians
- Salary range $80,000-$125,000 depending on experience
- Home modification experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Valid AHPRA Registration
- Previous experience working with people with disabilities and/or clients with complex needs is a plus
- Current driver’s licence, access to own car, right to work in Australia and Police Check
At TaylorCare Group we partner with top healthcare organisations for their staffing and telehealth recruitment. We work together to help deliver essential healthcare services to the Australian community.
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. As we place you into a job, we in turn donate to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
This position is not to be missed so don't delay, send your CV to email@example.com or call 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.