These roles will either be mobile or on site with permanent Full Time, Part Time and Telehealth opportunities. The role includes supporting clients in their own homes, community settings and can be done at the comfort of your own home (Telehealth).
You will be required to provide evidence based, person centered assessment, clinical management, and intervention to people with a cognitive, physical, or psycho-social disability in line with NDIS goals.
- Work from home
- Work alongside a team of experience clinicians
- Become a valued member of the team making a difference
- Incredible support from the Management Team Long-term progression opportunities available
- Competitive annual salary
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Valid AHPRA Registration
- Previous experience working with people with disabilities and/or clients with complex needs is a plus
- Current driver’s license, access to own car, right to work in Australia and Police Check
- Right to live and work in Australia essential – no sponsorship
At TaylorCare Group we partner with top healthcare organisations for their staffing and telehealth recruitment. We work together to help deliver essential healthcare services to the Australian community.
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
This position is not to be missed so don't delay, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0491 202 056 for a confidential discussion.