We are currently looking for experienced Occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologists who can provide high quality assessments and interventions for clients within the context of primary health. The role will involve clinic-based appointments as well as home visits, across the Bankstown/Canterbury district.
We currently have one permanent OT role available and one permanent Speech Pathologist role available. Ideally both of them will be full-time however working in a part-time capacity will also be considered.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
- Strong commitment to the inclusion of people with disabilities within the community
- Minimum 2 years' experience as an OT or Speech Pathologist
- Superior communication skills and the demonstrated ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience dealing with challenging behaviours and the ability to mentor staff in this area
- Self motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent computer skills including familiarity with MS applications – word, outlook, excel and databases
- Proven ability to prepare and present written and verbal reports
- Be flexible, highly motivated, possess emotional intelligence, maturity, sense of humour and willingness to subscribe to the Tender Loving Care mission and values
- Current NSW driver’s licence
- Maintenance of a current first aid certificate
- Current WWC
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module
Why go through TaylorCare Recruitment for your next job?
We are passionate about giving back and support four charities through our business - RUOK, A21 Campaign, Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia and the Freedom Hub. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. We won the 2018 RCSA Corporate Social Responsibility Award and the 2019 RI Best CSR Initiative Award for the work we have done for charity.
This position is not to be missed! Please send your CV to email@example.com, APPLY NOW below or call Kerri on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.