TaylorCare Recruitment are seeking experienced NDIS Support Coordinators/Case Workers who will bring mental health knowledge, along with demonstrated knowledge and understanding working within a person centered approach.
You will be providing proactive outreach case management to a caseload of participants affected by a severe mental illness and offer support co-ordination under the National Disability Insurance scheme to eligible participants
To be eligible for the role you will need the following:
- Degree in Social Work, Social Science or Psychology or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience working with people with mental illness, demonstrated knowledge of mental health issues, and practical experience in case management
- Highly developed communication and problem solving skills including crisis intervention
- Significant understanding of how to support clients to access the NDIS and deliver support coordination under the NDIS
- Clear working with children and police clearances.
Why go through TaylorCare Recruitment for your next job?
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive up to $350 flight centre vouchers T&C's Apply.
This position is not to be missed, so don't delay, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , APPLY NOW below or call Kate or Lumi on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.