These exciting new roles are mobile where you can work from home and travel to clients when needed. You would be working with clients who have a range of physical & intellectual disabilities supporting them via assessment, individual planning to develop strategies and attainable goals for them and families.
Your caseload will be made up of adults and children, who you will see in their own home environment.
What's on offer:
- Work from home
- Competitive remuneration
- Work alongside a team of experience clinicians
- Become a valued member of the team making a difference
- Incredible support from the Management Team Long-term progression opportunities available
- Bachelors Degree in Speech Pathology or equivalent
- Valid SPA Registration
- Must be passionate in the Disability Sector, helping and assisting people to live their best life
- Community and Stakeholder engagement experience, to collaborate on the clients' needs
- High level of written and verbal communications skills
- Current drivers license, access to own car, right to work in Australia and Police Check
- Right to live and work in Australia essential – no sponsorship
Competitive annual salary + super plus + salary packaging + relocation assistance based on qualifications and experience.
Why work with TaylorCare Recruitment for our next role?
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, Freedom Hub. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
We are multi award winning agency and recently won TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020
If this job isn't for you did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive up to $350 gift vouchers T&C's Apply.
This position is not to be missed so don't delay, send your CV to email@example.com , APPLY NOW below or call Kate, Nesha or Victoria on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.