You will be responsible for assisting Participants with complex needs to build personal capacity to make decisions and choices about the implementation of all supports in their NDIS plan.
You will also lead and inspire a small team of Support Coordinators to do the same.
You will focus on addressing barriers and help navigate Participants through different supports while assisting Participants to ensure they are on track to achieve their goals.
A day in the life as a Complex Support Coordinator may see you supporting our Participants with:
- Specialist Support Coordination and Support Coordination to assist in implementing their NDIS plan
- Coordinate services in Participants’ NDIS plans including the management of complex multi-disciplinary teams
- Provide advice and consultation with Participants, their families, and other stakeholders in response to complex and challenging situations.
- Develop action plans following consultation with Participants, their families, and other stakeholders to resolve barriers arising from complexity
- Liaise and collaborate with key stakeholders to establish mutual goals of coordinating service delivery for Participants.
As a calm, resilient and compassionate Complex Support Coordinator, you will have 2+ years’ experience as a Support Coordinator. You have implemented NDIS plans and have great rapport with Participants in the Disability, Youth Welfare, Child Protection and/or community services sector.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
- BA Social Work, Psychology, Social Science or Diploma in Mental Health
- Comprehensive understanding of the NDIS and Disability Act
- Well-developed interpersonal, negotiation and complaints resolution skills
- Strong networking and relationship management skills
- Sound understanding of Specialist Disability Accommodation and Supported Independent Living funding.
Competitive annual salary $80,000- $90,000 + Super + salary packaging + company car for work.
Benefits you’ll be able to take advantage of include:
- Access to employee hub providing discounts with major retailers
- Monthly Recognition & Reward for Employee of the Month
- Ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
Why work with TaylorCare Recruitment to secure you next role?
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
This position is not to be missed, Apply NOW or send your CV to email@example.com for confidential discussion on 02 9810 4498