- Warm & supportive team
- PD Allowance
- Full administrative support
The role involves the following:
- Provide counselling/therapy to clients and participants under Medicare, Private and NDIS (majority)
- Assist in positive changes to clients/participants’ behaviour, gathering data through interviews and observation, identifying and helping with the diagnosis of mental, behavioural or emotional disorders,
- Develop treatment/support plans for our clients/participants with Autism, ADHD, developmental delay and others
- Administer assessments such as Functional and Cognitive Assessments ( WISC V and WPPSI IV), Vineland Adaptive Behaviour Scales, Griffiths, ADOS-2, etc. (not necessary all)
- Provide specialist training and guidance to parents/staff regarding working with people with disabilities.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
- Have experience with paediatric caseload
- Be capable of administering a range of assessments
- Be able to work independently and as a team
- Be registered with AHPRA
- Have great time management skills
- Have experience with NDIS processes (preferred not essential)
- Have Working with Children Check
- Have Police Check
- Have CPR
At TaylorCare Group we partner with top healthcare and NDIS organisations for their staffing and Telehealth recruitment. We work together to help deliver essential healthcare services to the Australian community.
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
This position is not to be missed, send your CV to email@example.com or call 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.