In this role you will perform the following duties (but not limited to):
- Review all appointments on CRM (booking software) and ensure correct billing has been entered by staff, in line with NDIS guidelines.
- Reconcile entries on Xero and our CRM to ensure consistency.
- Authorize and follow up on Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Stay up to date with NDIS price guide changes and ensure implementation across systems.
- Collate all staff timesheets, verify and ensure entries are correctly entered, and work closely with the payroll team to process staff pay.
- Engage with participants, plan managers and support coordinators, and assist as required with complex quotation processes.
- Provide supporting documentation as required by the NDIA.
- Minimum two years experience in Xero payroll, reconciliations, accounts payable/receivables
- You are enthusiastic but detail orientated
- You love to take on challenges and passionate identifying solutions to meeting the needs within the service
- You are able to bring new ideas and are able to collaborate with others to achieve best outcomes
- You are able to problem solve and can step up into all areas of the business as required to support this expanding business.
This role suits an experienced book keeper and accounts person looking to make an impact and take service delivery to the next level!
Full time and part time available and competitive salary on offer.
You will require:
- Demonstrated experience in an administrative and/or accounts role.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and high-level computer skills.
- Booking keeping, accounting or administrative experience within an office environment – Must have NDIS experience. SIL experience highly regarded
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
- A can do attitude and willing to step outside your comfort zone
- Proven ability to time manage and demonstrate well developed organisational and administrative skills.
- Proven ability to work as effectively as an individual and in a team environment.
- Knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) systems a bonus.
- A current NSW Working with Children Check, National Police Check, First Aid and NSW Driver’s license or ability to apply.
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and winners of the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
What to do next
This position is not to be missed, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.
Please note: shortlisted applicants will be contacted from the 10th of January 2022