This exciting new role will be working closely with the Behaviour Support Managers and Coordinators, offering guidance, training and mentorship to ensure the services are compliant at all times.
The position will be either full-time or part-time with the option of working 3 to 5 days per week.
You will be working between Frenches forest office and visiting other offices in western Sydney too.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Social Work, Social Sciences or similar
- 5 years of experience in similar role in the disability or similar sector
- Demonstrated understanding of the NDIS, particularly in the Positive Behaviour Support, Restrictive Practice and Restrictive Practice Reporting (essential for this role)
- Demonstrated experience in a disability sector compliance role
- Ability to deliver staff training (MAPA highly regarded)
- Current Working with Children Check, First Aid, National Police Check.
- Current Driver’s license and own car, willing to use it for work purposes.
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, Freedom Hub. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
We are multi award winning agency and recently won TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020
If this job isn't for you did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive up to $350 gift vouchers T&C's Apply.
This position is not to be missed so don't delay, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , APPLY NOW below or call Kate on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.