Jade Care Therapy Support provides comprehensive and excellent quality health care to all clients ranging from private clients, Medicare, NDIS, WorkCover, third party insurance claims. They are looking for a multi-skilled, resourceful, creative, passionate, cheerful, and Can-Do attitude individual.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who is highly assertive, has strong attention to detail and first-class communication skills to be part of the dynamic team at Jade.
As the Program and Rostering Officer, you will provide support to the overall function of the program preparation, bookings and service delivery to Program Coordinators and Managers.
This role requires strong attention to detail and a passion for ensuring that quality administration work is delivered in the areas of work force development, program rostering, training, and reporting.
What’s on offer:
- Supportive team environment
- $70,000 plus super
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Employee Assistance program.
- Minimum certificate IV or Diploma in Disability (or equivalent)
- 12 months experience in staff rostering
- Experience with booking and rostering staff in line with program and client needs
- Exceptional attention to detail, highly organised with time management skills and the ability to multitask at times.
- Highly developed and proven customer service skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of NDIS and the National Standards for Disability Services
- A current working with NSW Working with Children Check, National Police check, First Aid and NSW Drivers license
At TaylorCare Group we partner with top NDIS providers and healthcare organisations for their staffing and Telehealth recruitment. We work together to help deliver essential healthcare services to the Australian community.
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. As we place you into a job, we in turn donate to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
This position is not to be missed so don't delay, send your CV to email@example.com or call on 0457 449 135 for a confidential discussion.