TaylorCare Recruitment is proud to partner with an esteemed organisation to exclusively recruit for an experienced Speech Pathologists in the Campbelltown area.
This exciting role is mobile where you work from home and travel to see clients as needed, and mentor junior staff.
Varied work environments are available with opportunities to work in homes, schools, kindergartens and aged care (swallow assessments). The successful applicants will provide services in the community, with significant potential to expand.
The roles will include providing assessments and interventions to adults (swallow assessments) and children with a wide range of developmental conditions and special needs including autism.
Your caseload will be made up of adults and children, who you will see in their own home environment.
What's on offer:
- Work from home
- Competitive remuneration
- Work alongside a team of experience clinicians
- Become a valued member of a growing team to make a difference
- Incredible support from the Management Team.
- Mentor junior staff
- Bachelors Degree in Speech Pathology or equivalent
- Valid SPA Registration
- Current drivers license, access to own car, right to work in Australia and Police Check
- Right to live and work in Australia essential – no sponsorship
Why work with TaylorCare Recruitment for our next role?
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
This position is not to be missed so don't delay, send your CV to email@example.com or call 02 98104498 for a confidential discussion.