NDIS National Clinical Manager
|Job Title:||NDIS National Clinical Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kate Taylor|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2019 15:01|
As the NDIS National Clinical Manager you would supervise clinicians who are delivering NDIS clinical packages around Australia and also be a part of developing, implementing and continually reviewing targeted practice models, frameworks and tools and learning the Clinical Governance Framework.
The NDIS National Clinical Manager will be an integral member of the senior leadership team and will be responsible for achieving the following:
• Supervising 11 clinicians delivering NDIS clinical packages nationally
• Contributing to designing and delivering complex clinical services
• Providing strategic advice around clinical service development to target areas
• Contributing to service design, review and tender opportunities
• Displaying an understanding and commitment to policies and procedures of the organisation
The successful candidate for the role will have the following experience and education:
1. BA in Social Work or Psychology
2. Registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA or membership with AASW as a Social Worker
3. Comprehensive knowledge of relevant issues, trends and legislation
4. Proven experience delivering and supervising clinical services to individuals with a disability or dual diagnosis
5. Exceptional communication skills with an ability to present information in a variety of formats and audiences
6. Sound knowledge of evidence based practice ideologies and frameworks and capacity to develop frameworks, systems and tools that reflect them
7. Current WWCC and National Police Check
8. Current drivers licence and willingness to travel interstate for work
Why go through TaylorCare Recruitment for your next job?
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business - RUOK, A21 Campaign & Freedom Hub. So, as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. We won the RCSA Corporate Social Responsibility Award in 2018 and RI Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative in 2019.
This position is not to be missed! Don't delay, send your CV to email@example.com, APPLY NOW below or call Kate Taylor – Managing Director on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's