As a NDIS Dementia Case Worker, you will build capacity in your clients and their families to enable them to better understand the NDIS and implement the funded supports in their NDIS plan.
You will empower people living with younger onset dementia by communicating the level of support they require to work towards achieving their goals.
We currently have vacancies based in West Sydney and North West Sydney.
Key competencies of this role include:
- Demonstrated experience/understanding of the complexities experienced by people living with dementia and their carers and families
- Proven capacity to problem solve and negotiate with others, including a flexible and creative approach to overcoming perceived challenges
- Demonstrated ability to network with, consult and respond to the needs of a diverse group of stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, and within established frameworks and timelines
- Current driver’s license and access to and willingness to use own car (with reimbursement) or fleet cars if available for travel in the area
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counselling or equivalent
- AHPRA Registered/Provisional Psychologist, AASW Social Worker or eligible for AASW accreditation
- At least 2 -3 years' experience working with clients who present a range of complex issues including mental health, social and environmental
- Demonstrated understanding of younger onset dementia
- Demonstrated knowledge of supporting clients through the NDIS
- Experience delivering services to Culturally and Linguistically Diverse communities
- Current NSW driver's license
- Up to date National Police Check & Working with Children Check or ability to obtain
- Right to live and work in Australia (Sponsorship is NOT offered for this position)
A competitive salary package of $70.000 + super + salary sacrifice
Why go through TaylorCare Recruitment for your next job?
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive up to $350 flight centre vouchers T&C's Apply.
This position is not to be missed, so don't delay, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , APPLY NOW below or call Kate or Kerri on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.