About the role:
This role with have you provide assessments and high quality Specialist Intervention Services to adults with complex psychosocial disabilities within the context of the NDIS. You will ensure that Behaviour Support Plans deliver flexible, individualised support options, which promote the dignity, independence and rights of each person. Any experience with complex trauma and/or the NDIS will be highly regarded.
If you are a Provisional Psychologist, you will be provided with ongoing supervision to enable you to successfully complete your internship program.
- Establish and maintain effective lines of communication with parents, families, carers, advocates and other service providers.
- Work towards breaking down any negative community values which could infringe on a person’s quality of life.
- Review NDIS customer plans.
- Provide professional assessment, planning and intervention that will promote the smooth transition of individuals into new environments.
- Provide on-call assistance to individuals, support staff, other members of the SIS team and manager.
- Provisional or General registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA or a relevant tertiary qualification in social work, community services or similar
- Strong rapport building skills
- The ability to work effectively and independently as part of a professional team
- A current Australian Driver’s License and access to a reliable car
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication
Why go through TaylorCare Recruitment for your next job?
Work with a multi award winning boutique agency who are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business - RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. We were proud winners of the RCSA – Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2018 & RI – Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative 2019.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus? If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive a voucher to the value of $350 for you and your mate to share. T&C's apply.
This position is not to be missed. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, APPLY NOW below or call Kerri Olafsen or Kate Taylor on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.
If this sounds like you, apply now and explore this once in a lifetime career opportunity.