In this exciting mobile therapy role you work from home and travel to clients. Your clients have a range of physical & intellectual disabilities. You will assess and develop individual plans to develop strategies for your clients to attain their goals. Your caseload will be made up of adults and children.
What's on offer:
- Work from home
- Competitive remuneration
- Work alongside a team of experience clinicians
- Become a valued member of the team making a difference
- Incredible support from the Management Team
- Long-term progression opportunities available
- BA Psychology, Social Work, Counselling or equivalent
- Valid registration with relevant professional body
- Must be passionate in the Disability Sector, helping and assisting people to live their best life
- Community and Stakeholder engagement experience, to collaborate on the clients' needs
- High level of written and verbal communications skills
- Current drivers licence, access to own car, right to work in Australia and National Police Check
- Right to live and work in Australia essential – no sponsorship
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020
This position is not to be missed so don't delay, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.