We are currently looking for Child Protection Caseworkers who can work effectively with a team leader and other experienced staff to:
- provide advice and consultation to people who report concerns about children and young people
- assess children and families where it is believed a child is at risk of significant harm
- engage and work with children and families to promote safety, stability and development of the child, and to strengthen family capacity
- BA in Social Work, Psychology or Social Science
- Eligible for membership with the AASW or ACWA
- 2+ years of experience in child protection, managing a caseload
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve optimal outcomes under pressure
- Right to live and work in Australia is essential
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business - RUOK, A21 Campaign and Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - if you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive a Flight Centre voucher to the value of $350. T&C's apply.
If you have any queries regarding these roles, please contact Kerri by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0491202056.