As the Coordinator you will manage and coordinate the day to day running of the Multicultural Family Centre team who would be responsible for a range of supervisory and coordination duties to ensure effective running of the program. The role is focused on providing leadership of a team delivering well-coordinated support responses referral pathway to meet the needs of families.
To be successful as a case worker you will have;
- Bachelor degree in Psychology, social work, counselling or equivalent.
- Experience in managing and supervising staff in a multi disciplinary team with a strength based approach
- Strong knowledge and experience working with CALD & Refugee families
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience
- Drivers license and have a car for work purposes.
- National Police Check & WWCC or able to obtain
- A commitment to social change contributing to an organisation that advocates for the most disadvantaged.
Why work with TaylorCare Recruitment for your next role?
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020
Your next role awaits you!
APPLY NOW & submit your application. Enquiries are welcome and should be directed to Kate on 02 9810 4498 or email us email@example.com