- Salary $120,000++
- No KPIs
- Full administrative support
To be eligible to apply you will need the following
- Have experience with paediatrics
- Be capable of administering a range of assessments
- Be able to work independently and as a team
- Have great time management skills
- Have experience with NDIS processes (preferred not essential)
- Registration with SPA (Speech Pathology Australia)
- Have Working with Children Check
- Have Police Check
- Have CPR
TaylorCare Group partners with top healthcare organisations for their staffing and Telehealth recruitment. We work together to help deliver essential healthcare services to the Australian community.
TaylorCare is passionate about giving back and support charities through its business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. TaylorCare makes a donation to these charities with each placement.
TaylorCare is a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
This position is not to be missed, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.