The Mobile Psychologist will enjoy a mixed caseload of NDIS clients with a primary focus on paediatrics care with some teenagers and adults too. The role involves travelling to client/participants homes, schools and other locations to provide psychology services.
The Mobile Psychologist will be responsible for administering evidence-based therapy and develop treatment/support plans.
The role involves the following:
- Provide counselling/therapy to clients and participants under Medicare, Private and NDIS (majority)
- Assist in positive changes to clients/participants’ behaviour, gathering data through interviews and observation, identifying and helping with the diagnosis of mental, behavioural or emotional disorders
- Develop treatment/support plans for our clients/participants with Autism, ADHD, developmental delay and others
- Administering some assessments such as Functional and Cognitive Assessments (WISC V and WPPSI IV), Vineland Adaptive Behaviour Scales, Griffiths, ADOS-2, etc (not necessary all).
Our ideal candidate is someone with 2 years+ paediatric experience and an understanding of NDIS processes (but not essential).
Ideally, you will:
- Be capable of administering a range of assessments
- Be able to work independently and as a team
- Be registered with AHPRA
- Have great time management skills
- Have experience with NDIS processes (preferred not essential)
- Have Working with Children Check
- Have Police Check
- Have CPR
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and winners of the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
What to do next
This position is not to be missed, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.