- Make an Impact in the lives of young people with Mental Health
- Live and work in sunny Darwin in NT
- Competitive Salary package & Relocation offered.
TaylorCare Recruitment is proud to partner with an Established NFP to recruit for an experienced Continuing Care Team Clinician working in a new program in Darwin based in Casuarina NT.
As the Mental Health Clinician in the Continuing Care Team, you will work in a multi disciplinary team providing clinical assessment, intervention, case management and therapy to young people - aged 12 years - 25 years presenting with or at risk of developing early psychosis. You case load will be up to 21 cases of low and high risk young people and you will work together for 6 months up to 2 years.
Work for a NFP Darwin is committed to providing person-centred, youth friendly services that facilitate a inclusive culture. In addition, you will act as a resource demonstrating current theoretical knowledge and evidence base for specific practice in mental health.
Benefits & Culture:
- Community based team working with children and families in Darwin
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and experience.
- Work alongside in a Senior Leadership team of growing organisation
- Become a valued member of the team making a difference within NDIS & Mental Health
- Incredible support from the Management Team with long-term progression opportunities available
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
- BA of Psychology, Social Work or approved tertiary qualifications in a relevant allied health discipline
- Current membership with AHPRA or AASW for Social Workers
- Demonstrated competences in mental state examinations and psychological assessments.
- Ability to perform individual, family and group therapeutical interventions for adolescents and young adults.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to consult, support and collaborate with young people, family members, members of the community and other professionals.
- Ability to function independently and seek guidance and support, when necessary, as part of a multidisciplinary team with a ‘can do’ attitude with a positive hopeful and optimistic outlook.
- Ability to maintain the philosophy, standards, and policies of the AEPP model of care, to promote the recovery of young people, and to create a team culture underpinned by hope optimism and a recovery framework.
- National Police Check & OCHRE card or willing to obtain.
About the Organisation
The NFP aims to create positive social change in regional Australia, working directly with individuals, families, communities, organisations, and governments across our focus areas of homelessness and housing, youth and family, community inclusivity and programs that promote genuine participation for people with disability. The organisation has strong focus on hiring a diverse workforce and strongly encourages LGBTQI identified & Aboriginal identified to apply for roles.
Competitive salary package -HPSS Level 3 - $71,348 to $81,142 + super + salary packaging, NT PHN Relocation Assistance offered.
Additional benefits: Supervision one on one and groups & Self Care hour fortnightly.
Why work with TaylorCare Recruitment to secure your next role?
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
This position is not to be missed, apply NOW or send your CV to email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02 9810 4498