Brilliant Life Services was founded by a passionate Psychologist who was motivated by her huge heart to provide the absolute best quality care. They are now looking for that special leader with experience working with clients who require complex high intensity supports.
The Manager of Psychology Services will mentor a growing team and partner with the CEO to be an integral leader of the team. The Manager will uphold the culture of the organisation where all staff members’ ideas, experience, advice, opinion and expertise are welcomed and are valued.
People are at the heart of everything Brilliant Life Services do. They invest in their staff and recognise that it takes a community of truly talented individuals who are deeply motivated by seeing their clients live their best life.
What's on offer:
- Be part of a dedicated, passionate and collaborative team culture
- Salary $110,000-$130,000 + super +on-going remuneration review
- Job security – permanent role
- Manage Psychologists and Behaviour Support Clinicians.
- APHRA - Registered Psychologist
- Board approved supervisor - (Desirable)
- Minimum 4+ years as a psychologist - NDIS - kids to Aged Care
- National Federal Police Check
- Valid Australian driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- NDIS worker screening check
- Previous experience working at ADHC (highly regarded)
At TaylorCare Group we partner with top NDIS providers and healthcare organisations for their staffing and Telehealth recruitment. We work together to help deliver essential healthcare services to the Australian community.
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. As we place you into a job, we in turn donate to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA - Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
This position is not to be missed so don't delay, send your CV to Managing Director firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0451 820 801 for a confidential discussion.
Please note - Over the festive season all shortlisted candidates will be contacted from 10th of January 2022