Human Resource Manager - Aboriginal Health Service - Alice Springs
|Job Title:||Human Resource Manager - Aboriginal Health Service - Alice Springs|
|Contact Name:||Kate Taylor|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2019 18:45|
Your role would involve providing leadership support to the HR team. You would ensure Policy & Procedures are followed in line with best practice. Also provide guidance and case management support to the executive team while maintaining HR files and documents for all Employees.
As part of the executive management team you will ensure performance of the HR department meets all budgets & productivity in a timely manager. Ensure compliance of HR information in with different States and Territories under federal legislation. You will be working Indigenous people in a culturally appropriate way.
To be eligible to apply you will need to be following;
• Degree qualification in HR or Equivalent field and at least 5 years relevant management experience.
• Experience in managing HR functions with ability to supervise and develop HR staff.
• Extensive experience in the areas of policy development, recruitment and selection, industrial relations, training & development and workplace health and safety.
• Ability to work with senior management throughout the organisation
• Excellent communication, conflict resolution, negotiation and problem-solving skills and high attention to detail and time management skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a multicultural environment
• Current drivers Licence
• Current National Police Check or ability to obtain
• Ability to travel regional or remote areas by 4WD or light aircraft
This is a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience while exploring the beautiful outback of central Australia. If you enjoy the great outdoors, markets, local cafes and have a sense of adventure then this could be the ideal job for you.
Competitive salary package available for the right person with relocation assistance if needed too.
If this sounds like the job for you don’t delay apply today! Or to discuss the opportunity further give Kate Taylor a call on 02 9810 4498 or email email@example.com