|Job Title:||HR Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kate Taylor|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2020 13:31|
About the organisation
This role would give you the chance to work with an NFP who have been working within family violence for over 25 years. The organisation specialises in effective evidence-based engagement of men, and challenging their beliefs, attitudes, behaviour and choices. They have developed standards, programs, practices and training and leads policy development that has influenced national practices and standards.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
• Experience in transitioning an organisation through growth – ideally a NFP
• Strong Organisational Development experience
• Relevant and practical experience in human resources and industrial relations, current legislation, industrial relations instruments and frameworks
• Experience recruiting staff direct and through agencies
• Well-developed influence and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional leadership capability and demonstrated ability to coach and develop others
• Right to live and work in Australia
• Relevant tertiary qualifications, preferably in HR
• Knowledge of statistics and core principles related to validity
• Exposure to both commercial and social sector organisations
Competitive salary package of $80,000 - $100,000 + super + salary packaging based on qualifications and experience.
Why go through TaylorCare Recruitment for your next job?
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive up to $350 Westfield voucher T&C's Apply.
Right to live and work within Australia essential as no sponsorship is offered.
A competitive base salary + Salary Packaging, Mobile phone & Laptop for the right person based on qualifications & experience. Bonus leave between Christmas and New Year, plus additional leave available if needed.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you don’t delay Apply NOW on the link or to have a confidential discussion call Kate Taylor - Managing Director on 02 98104498 or email email@example.com
closing date for applications is 13th of June 2020
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's