TaylorCare has partnered with a large not-for-profit community service provider in VIC which delivers a range of services within homelessness within family violence and financial support programs through multi-disciplinary teams with a focus on the provision of effective and seamless services to clients.
The Not for Profit was established to provide a range of professional accommodation and support services to people that are facing disadvantage and those that are ageing throughout metropolitan and regional Victoria.
VincentCare Victoria’s primary focus is to:
- provide quality services for people at risk or experiencing homelessness, people with a disability, and men and women struggling with complex needs including substance abuse and mental health issues
- advocate for vulnerable and disadvantaged people, respect their dignity and rights and understand their needs so as to provide them with support and encouragement and enable greater independence.
The Housing Administration Officer is responsible for administration and data management support in the Head Leasing and Tenancy and Property programs. This role is focused on delivering quality administrative data and tenancy support services and will work closely with:
- T&P Managers in their management of their property portfolios,
- finance teams regarding lease and rental payments and
- Property and Procurement team regarding data and information for maintenance and repairs.
- Collect and maintain records of all rents and fees, manage rent arrears according to organisational policies and Office of Housing requirements.
- Prepare lease agreements for the sub tenant on behalf of the organisation.
- Ability to generate arrears letters and access notices in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act 1997.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance requests to landlords. Follow up on outstanding maintenance requests.
- Log maintenance requests and follow up on any outstanding maintenance requests.
- Ensure the rights and responsibilities of tenants are upheld and respected under the Residential Tenancies Act 1997 and ensure that tenants are informed about their rights and responsibilities.
- Ensure tenancies are managed within the intent of the Charter of Human Rights & Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Preferred)
- Commercial Real Estate experience (preferred)
- Certificate Qualifications in Real Estate or Property Management (Required)
- A desire to work within a Social Justice framework and a commitment to effect positive change
- Takes initiative and displays a positive can do attitude
- Enthusiastic and empathic
- Personable and collaborative working style and able to achieve positive outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in maintaining large amounts of data and information
- Customer Service orientation, able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
Why work with TaylorCare Recruitment for your next job?
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. We recently won the RCSA Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2018 for our work in the community.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive up to $350 Gift vouchers or donation to your chosen charity T&C's Apply.
This position is not to be missed, so don't delay, send your CV to Celeste at firstname.lastname@example.org , APPLY NOW below or call Celeste on 0457 449 135 for a confidential discussion.
Your next role awaits you!