We have an opportunity for a senior manager with the interest, skills and knowledge to lead our work in the design and implementation of a range of initiatives to build capability within the family violence sector. To be successful in the role you will need to have a well-developed understanding of effective learning practices and have the ability to build a strong network of clients across the sector and with other organisations which have a commitment to addressing issues associated with family violence. The incumbent will work proactively with the Sector Development team to ensure that opportunities for NTV services are identified and converted to revenue. They will achieve this through analysing specific capability gaps, building programs focused on the skills, knowledge and behavioural requirements of practitioners. They will be responsible for the design of training products, the application of modern, well informed learning practices and the maintenance of facilitation and delivery standards.
The incumbent plays a critical part in developing and managing partnerships with services, external stakeholders and government with a particular focus and commitment to rural and regional communities
You will be located in Melbourne, working with a small but dedicated team.
About the organization
This role would give you the chance to work with a peak body which has been around for 25 years and works with men who use family violence. The organisation specialises in effective evidence-based engagement of men and challenging their beliefs, attitudes, behaviour and choices. This has enabled the organisation to develop standards, programs, practices and training and to lead policy development to influence national perspectives. Their work takes courage and commitment, and it takes courage from our community to recognise that working with the men who use family violence is a critical step in ending the harm their behaviour causes.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
- Qualifications in Psychology, Social Work, Social Science, or similar with a strong focus on Training and Development as well as higher qualification in education (vocational) and training
- Demonstrated success in leading the development and delivery of large-scale, multi-project training programs within defined parameters and budget allocations and achieving sizeable income streams and/or forecasted targets/KPIs.
- Proven abilities in engaging in productive, sustainable relationships with influential stakeholders, including building networks across all levels of government and non-governmental agencies.
- Prior knowledge and/experience of working with the vocational/higher education sector, the community services sector, and with private training providers.
- Proven team leadership and people management skills including experience in leading and effectively managing training/educational specialists during times of change
- Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills, with the proven ability to take a strategic view and align initiatives with that view;
A competitive base salary + Salary Packaging, Mobile phone & Laptop for the right person based on qualifications & experience. Bonus leave between Christmas and New Year, plus additional leave available if needed.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you Contact Kate Taylor - Managing Director on 02 98 10 4498 or email email@example.com