We have an exciting opportunity for a senior manager with the interest, skills and knowledge to lead our work in building relationships and influence in the family violence sector.
The Head of Services plays a key role in leading the strategic direction of direct service delivery for this not profit organization and for ensuring that we meet both contractual and client standards.
As Head of Services will carry responsibility for building and improving direct service delivery to clients on the telephone and face to face, and for maintaining and growing strategic relationships with a range of stakeholders. Their ability to influence key decision-makers and exemplary relationship skills will be used to ensure retention of contracts and drive growth through additional fee for service/funded service opportunities.
The right candidate will have the experience and leadership stature needed to play a key role in the executive team, reporting directly to the CEO and use their skills to work collaboratively with their colleagues to support the strategic goals of the organization.
You will be located in Melbourne, working with a small but dedicated team.
About the organization
This role would give you the chance to work with a peak body which has been around for 25 years and works with men who use family violence. The organisation specialises in effective evidence-based engagement of men and challenging their beliefs, attitudes, behaviour and choices. This has enabled the organisation to develop standards, programs, practices and training and to lead policy development to influence national perspectives. Their work takes courage and commitment, and it takes courage from our community to recognise that working with the men who use family violence is a critical step in ending the harm their behaviour causes.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
- Qualifications in Psychology, Social Work or similar (e.g. Graduate Certificate in Social Science – Male Family Violence)
- Extensive experience in service delivery to clients either via a call centre or face to face model
- Demonstrated experience in leading complex teams in dynamic environments
- An empowering leadership style and experience in leading and effectively managing teams during times of change
- Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills, with the proven ability to take a strategic view and align initiatives with that view;
- Demonstrated political nous (need to understand State and Federal Government context) and proven ability to influence and enhance the reputation of NTV’s brand
- Demonstrated understanding of budgets and reporting
- Innovative, influential and collaborative approach to problem-solving/solution-finding activities
- Demonstrated experience in managing and leading teams at a strategic and national level
Right to live and work within Australia essential as no sponsorship is offered.
A competitive base salary + Salary Packaging, Mobile phone & Laptop for the right person based on qualifications & experience. Bonus leave between Christmas and New Year, plus additional leave available if needed.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you don’t delay Apply NOW on the link or to have a confidential discussion call Kate Taylor - Managing Director on 02 98104498 or email email@example.com
closing date for applications is 13th of December 2019