- Are you a passionate and committed leader with extensive experience in community services with a foster care/child protection focus?
- Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity to deliver outcomes for children in OOHC? Then we have just the role for you!
In this role you will bring a wealth of industry knowledge and the ability to adapt and hit the ground running. As the Deputy Manager you will be responsible for overseeing and supporting Team Leaders to provide high quality clinical supervision of practitioners. You will have 4 direct reports and 25 staff to manage.
To be successful for this role you will have;
• Tertiary level qualification in Social Work, Psychology or other directly related area
• Excellent knowledge & understanding of Australian child protection and OOHC provider compliance
• Dynamic and inspirational leadership experience in all elements of managing a team of Team Leaders.
• Highly developed written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills and networking skills
• Current drivers licence and willingness to travel within the Western Suburbs and Inner City; flexibility in terms of travel or hours of work
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to stay focus of achieving goals within time frames and budgets.
Our client offers a supportive and collaborative working environment, with great flexibility including a monthly accrued day off along with an attractive remuneration package.
This is an amazing opportunity to join the management team at a renowned Not-for-profit, who pride themselves in helping people to change their lives thought support and education.
Why go through TaylorCare Recruitment for your next job?
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive up to $350 flight centre vouchers T&C's Apply.
This position is not to be missed, so don't delay, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , APPLY NOW below or call Kate or Lumi on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.