If you are passionate about supporting people who are leaving criminal justice system and preventing them from re offending who have a cognitive impairment this role might be for you!
Competitive annual salary + super plus + Car provided
To be eligible to apply for this role:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline (health/allied health/ social welfare sectors) and experience in similar positions
- Leadership experience managing a team
- Extensive experience working with people with mental health and dual disability.
- Understanding of restrictive practices and correctional orders
- Understanding of forensic disability, Dual Disability & mental health
- Current drivers license, right to work in Australia and Police Check
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, Freedom Hub. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
We are multi award winning agency and recently won TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020
If this job isn't for you did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive up to $350 gift vouchers T&C's Apply.
This position is not to be missed so don't delay, send your CV to email@example.com , APPLY NOW below or call Kate on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.