Family Violence - NSW Development Manager
|Job Title:||Family Violence - NSW Development Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kate Taylor|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2019 18:16|
About the role
The NSW Sector Development Manager is responsible for leading sector development, policy development and advocacy activities in NSW to advance NTV’s strategic objectives, policies and service deliverables across all areas of influence. This role also operates in a principal practice advisory and development capacity for NSW practice standards for addressing men’s family violence.
Key responsibilities of the role;
• Commission, co-ordinate and/or undertake (as appropriate) research and policy development activities
• Convene and facilitate expert panels to enable sector development activities and the NSW Men’s Behaviour Change Network.
• Lead NTV’s stakeholder engagement and consultation activities with NSW government departments/agencies and other key stakeholders to support the implementation of the reform agenda, Minimum Standards and sector-wide compliance with recognised practice standards.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following;
• Tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Social, Public or Health policy, or other relevant discipline and a working knowledge of the NSW family violence sector and related reform agenda.
• Relevant professional experience of working with NSW Government and NGOs and the legal and policy context in which they operate
• Proven networking, stakeholder engagement and consultation skills with the ability to translate complex information into clear and considered policy positions and advocacy strategies.
• Proven abilities in writing high quality reports/other documents on family violence, practice guidance or policy matters.
To apply for this role;
To be considered role please send us your updated CV to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight 12 May 2019. Interviews to be held week commencing 13th of May 2019.
In addition to satisfactory reference checks, appointment to this role is conditional upon satisfactory clearance of a Police Records Check.
Please note: Due to the volume of applications you will only be contacted if you are shortlisted for interview.
Why go through TaylorCare Recruitment for your next job?
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. As we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. We are winner for RCSA Corporate Social Responsibility Award – 2018 & RCSA Rising Star Award – 2018, RI – Best CSR Initiative 2019, A finalist for RI Awards - Innovation award 2019.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive up to $350 flight centre vouchers T&C's Apply.
This position is not to be missed, so don't delay, send your CV to email@example.com , APPLY NOW below or call Kate or Stephanie on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.
No to Violence is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve.