This reputable organisation based between Glenroy, North Melbourne. The STAR AOD Clinician will support clients in both counselling and outreach Care and Recovery Coordination case management across the Inner North and Northern Community Hubs
There are two job opportunities within this organisation;
- Care and Recovery Case manager
- AOD Counsellor
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
• Tertiary qualifications in Counselling, Psychology or Social Work.
• Experience in support and counselling to individuals with complex AOD issues.
• Demonstrated experience in delivery high quality group facilitation, AOD programs and community engagement /development.
• Demonstrates knowledge of AOD sector including role, context, principles, philosophies, policies, regulations and legislation
• Right to live and work in Australia essential for this role as no sponsorship offered.
• Valid divers license & Valid working with children check & Police Check.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference in in the lives of adults affected by drugs and alcohol in Melbourne.
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive up to $350 gift vouchers T&C's Apply
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then press APPLY NOW, send your CV to email@example.com or call Kate on 02 9810 4498.
Your Dream JOB awaits you!