Counselling Team Manager
|Job Title:||Counselling Team Manager|
|Contact Name:||Lumi Phillips|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2018 17:45|
You will coordinate and oversee the provision of professional family dispute resolution and counselling service for individuals, couples and families and their members in accord with the Family Law Act of Australia. Key accountabilities will be leadership and management, clinical practice and operational responsibilities and stakeholder and partnership relations.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
• BA in Social Work, Social Science, Psychology, Counselling
• Minimum three years' experience in a coordination/management/leadership role.
• Experience in counselling practice with clients experiencing a range of complex issues and skills and experience in the application of effective evidence-based models of clinical and professional supervision
• Be solution focused, positive, and capacity to respond effectively to challenges
• Knowledge of relevant legislation such as the Family Law Act, Child Protection Act, Domestic/Family Violence related Acts.
• Right to live and work in Australia essential
• Current police check & working with children check or ability to obtain
A competitive salary package between $85,000-$92,000 + super and salary packaging on offer for the successful applicant based on qualifications and experience.
This opportunity is not to be missed. DON'T DELAY! Register Today!
Send your up to date CV to email@example.com , call 02 9810 4498 and speak to Kate Taylor for a confidential discussion or click the 'Apply now' button to submit your interest.
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. We recently won the RCSA Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2018 for our work in the community.
Do you have a friend looking for work? Send our details to them and you could be eligible for a voucher of up to $350*( T's and C's apply) as our way of saying thank you.