The Clinical Coordinator Team Leader positions are diverse and challenging roles, requiring experienced Clinical Coordinator with a Bachelor Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Equivalent. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience with demonstrated leadership capabilities, as well as comprehensive capacity to implement AOD Interventions.
Key performance indicators:
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Be highly motivated and organised, demonstrating keen time management capabilities
- Demonstrated awareness of relevant contemporary evidenced based AOD therapeutic approaches
- Ability to engage with clients with complex needs and from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, focusing on collaboration and facilitating effective workplace communication
- Ability to identify and contribute towards quality improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Psychology, or equivalent with a focus on AOD
- At least 3 - 5 years' experience working in AOD Services
- Demonstrated knowledge of AOD and mental health issues
- Demonstrated experience leading a team, performance monitoring, and supervision
- Experience in culturally and linguistically diverse communities
- Demonstrated knowledge of AOD therapeutic models
- Australian Drivers licence
- Right to live and work in Australia - No sponsorship offered for these roles.
APPLY NOW by clicking the link below.