We have exciting opportunities in a range of locations including Melbourne and Regional Areas.
There are both advanced roles and senior practitioner positions available (CPP4 + CPP5)
You would be providing case management services within the children protection framework in the Investigation and Response Team, Out of home Care Teams, Family Violence Team & more. You will work with children and their families and carers to implement the actions determined through planning to bring about the changes necessary to ensure the safety, stability and development of the child.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
- BA in Social work, or similar Welfare or Behavioural Degree focusing on Child development, human behaviour, family dynamics and/or impacts of trauma.
- Graduate with placement experience within Child Protection through to Team Leaders
- Eligible for membership with AASW, ACWA or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in Child and Family services, with direct statutory child protection experience.
- Proven knowledge of child protection issues, program goals, values and principles.
- Advanced demonstrated understanding and experience in understating assessments, planning and interventions to respond to child protection risks.
- Understanding and demonstrated experience of legislation and policy relating to children and family case practice.
- Valid driver's Licence & WWCC
Why work with TaylorCare Recruitment for our next role?
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, Freedom Hub. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
We are multi award winning agency and recently won TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020
If this job isn't for you did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive up to $350 gift vouchers T&C's Apply.
This position is not to be missed so don't delay, send your CV to email@example.com , APPLY NOW below or call Kate on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.