Are you looking to make a difference to vulnerable children and families, as well as gain invaluable experience with many opportunities for internal career progression? We have the ideal job for you.
We have exciting opportunities in a range of locations including Melbourne and Regional Areas.
You will be providing case management services within the children protection framework in the Investigation and Response Team, Out of home Care Teams, Family Violence Team & more. You will work with children and their families and carers to implement the actions determined through planning to bring about the changes necessary to ensure the safety, stability and development of the child.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
- BA in Social work, or similar Welfare or Behavioural Degree focusing on Child development, human behaviour, family dynamics and/or impacts of trauma.
- Eligible for membership with AASW, ACWA or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in Child and Family services, with direct statutory child protection experience.
- Proven knowledge of child protection issues, program goals, values and principles.
- Advanced demonstrated understanding and experience in understating assessments, planning and interventions to respond to child protection risks.
- Understanding and demonstrated experience of legislation and policy relating to children and family case practice.
- Valid driver's licence & WWCC
Why work with TaylorCare Recruitment for your next role?
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
APPLY NOW send your CV to email@example.com or call Sonia on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.