Child Protection Case Workers
|Job Title:||Child Protection Case Workers|
|Contact Name:||Kerri or Kate|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2019 16:16|
As a Child Protection Case Worker you will work closely with families to enable them to connect with valuable support services in the community that will improve the safety and wellbeing of children and young people.
To be eligible to apply you will need to meet the following:
• Degree in Social Work, Psychology or Diploma in Social Sciences/Social Welfare or equivalent
• Demonstrated understanding of the issues facing vulnerable children and their families
• Sound interpersonal, facilitation and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a high performing team
• Proven ability to establish and maintain effective community networks
• Demonstrated high level verbal and written communication skills
• Understanding and commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity, Work Health and Safety, Cultural issues and the NSW Child Protection system
• Current driver’s licence
• Willing to undergo a National Police Clearance and obtain a (NSW) Working with Children Check clearance number and/or (ACT) Working with Vulnerable People Card
This not for profit organisation is truly passionate about supporting and inspiring both its staff and the communities it supports and has won multiple awards to recognise their work in the community.
A competitive salary + super + salary sacrifice is on offer, based on qualifications and experience in the field for the successful applicant.
Why go through TaylorCare Recruitment for your next job?
Work with a multi award winning boutique agency who are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business - RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. Winners of the RCSA – Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2018 & RI – Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative 2019.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus? If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive a voucher to the value of $350 for you and your mate to share. T&C's apply.
This position is not to be missed, so don't delay, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, APPLY NOW below or call Kerri on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's