This role will suit a strategic, adaptable and innovative leader who is committed to mentoring and coaching staff and leading them in a dynamic work environment that is constantly evolving.
- Manage programs that are compliant with legislation, standards, contractual requirements and internal policy.
- Manage business unit within approved budget.
- Develop and maintain local operational and administrative systems and procedures to support the effective management of programs.
- Ensure a consistent standard of quality in accordance with regulations prescribed in relevant legislation and funding agency standards.
- Develop, lead, motivate and manage teams.
- Manage risks and issues arising in the course of service management.
- Promote and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the growth and diversification of NFP.
- Degree qualification in social work, counselling or psychology or similar.
- Significant program and people management experience within mental health and/ or aged care services, or other sectors with transferable skills.
- Advanced interpersonal/communication skills, including verbal, written and negotiation.
- Ability to use initiative, think laterally and strategically, meet deadlines and produce quality work under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to work with people from diverse cultural backgrounds with specific reference to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Why go through TaylorCare Recruitment for your next job?
Work with a multi award winning boutique agency who are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business - RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. We are a proud winner of the RCSA – Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2018 & RI – Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative 2019.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus? If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive a voucher to the value of $350 for you and your mate to share. T&C's apply.
This position is not to be missed! Please send your CV to the Managing Director, Kate Taylor, APPLY NOW below or call Kate on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.