The CEO will partner with leadership and direction of the BRADAAG Board of Directors, the Chief Executive Officer is responsible for the effective, efficient, economical, and professional management, operations, and development of the BRADAAG Organisation.
The organisation is looking for a CEO to come in and take the organisation to the next level with new growth opportunities and be overseeing a long-standing team of up to 35 staff with 5 direct reports across the Residential Rehab, Outreach and Aftercare programs.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
- Appropriate academic qualifications including Post Graduate Qualification in the field of Financial Management & Tertiary Qualification in Alcohol and Other Drugs or extensive experience in alcohol rehabilitation and counselling program.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and control the financial resources of an organisation.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of government grant funding guidelines, submissions, acquittals, funding contracts and budget management, preferably in an Aboriginal affairs administration context.
- Proven ability to effectively manage and develop the human resources function of an organisation.
- Demonstrated high level of leadership and managerial experience and skills.
- A working knowledge and understanding of the alcohol and substance abuse sector.
- A real understanding of Aboriginal issues, people, and culture, as well as the ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with Aboriginal people.
- High level of interpersonal and people communication skills, including a high level of written and oral communications skills.
- Proven ability to communicate across a range of relevant government and non-government sectors and to represent an organisation in negotiations as required.
- Satisfactory police check and screening & Current NT motor vehicle driver's license or willing to obtain.
- An awareness and appreciation of the role of Aboriginal agencies and organisations in the Northern Territory
- A working knowledge of equal employment opportunity principles and practices.
- A working knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation and Regulations
- A working knowledge of Employment Legislation.
If you’re looking for a great outback adventure and live and work in the NT this could be a career opportunity not to be missed.
A competitive salary package on offer for the successful person based on qualifications and experience – including 3-bedroom house, car, relocation assistance, remote allowances, flights annually & more
This is an exciting role where you can really make your mark in the Aboriginal community based in the NT and be a part of a growing service making a difference in the community.
Why work with TaylorCare Recruitment for your next job?
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. We won the RCSA Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2018 for our work in the community & recently Won Specialist Recruitment Company of the year 2020.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive up to $350 GIFT vouchers or donate to a charity of your choice T&C's Apply.
This position is not to be missed, so don't delay, send your CV to Kate Taylor - Managing Director at Kate@taylorcare.com.au , APPLY NOW below or call Kate on 0451 820 801 for a confidential discussion.
Closing date – 21st of October 2021 COB