If you have experience as Support Worker, Social Worker in AOD & Homelessness and looking for casual work we want to hear from you. You would be apart of 24/7 roster doing up to 7 shifts a fortnight based in North Melbourne, Fitzroy or Glenroy.
Competitive salary packages based on qualifications and experience.
To be eligible to apply:
- Social Workers & Psychologists - BA in Social Work, Psychology or Family Therapy or equivalent
- Support Workers - Diploma or Certificate 3 in Community Services or equivalent
- Experience working with children and families at risk and children/young people in OOHC and foster care, Adults & Aged Care with intellectual disabilities, AOD or Homelessness.
- Experience in conflict resolution and mediation skills and excellent interpersonal and team work skills
- National Police Check & WWCC valid or able to obtain
- Current and valid driver’s license and access personal vehicle for work purposes
We are passionate about giving back and support four charities through our business Freedom Hub, RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. We were acknowledged for the way we give back in Business & won the RCSA Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2018 & RI Best CSR Initiative 2019 Winner for our work in the community & chosen charities.
Please send CV by hitting 'APPLY NOW' and submit your application.
Due to volume of applications only shortlisted applicants will be contacted