We have roles available in inner west Sydney, south Sydney and west Sydney.
A competitive salary package is available for the right candidates.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
- BA in Social Work, Psychology or equivalent
- Experience working with and providing quality assessment and case management services to children/young people in OOHC
- Research frameworks knowledge - Strength Based Practice, Trauma informed practice and CBT
- Experience and understanding of the principles of contemporary case management practice
- Experience in conflict resolution and mediation skills and excellent interpersonal and team work skills
- Current WWCC
- Current and valid driver’s licence and access to a personal vehicle for work purposes
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business - RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - if you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive a Flight Centre voucher to the value of $350. T&C's apply.
This position is not to be missed! Don't delay, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, APPLY NOW below or call Kerri on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.