We currently have two positions available - one position is being offered on a full-time basis and the other position is being offered on either a part-time (22.5-38 hours per week) or full-time basis, with flexibility around working days/hours.
Social Workers with extensive case management experience in mental health and/or early intervention who work from a strengths based approach are strongly encouraged to apply.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
- Degree level qualification in the areas of Social Work, Psychology, Social Sciences, Health or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with children and/or young people experiencing mental health issues and demonstrated knowledge of the same
- Practical experience in providing therapeutic non-clinical groups, practical assistance and case management, to children and young people experiencing mental health issues
- Experience in the delivery of early intervention mental health strategies to culturally and linguistically diverse communities and an understanding of the diverse needs of clients
- Understanding of safe work practices and management of risk
- Demonstrated experience of working collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team
- Promotional and networking skills experience with child and youth service providers and other community networks
- A commitment to social justice principles
- A valid Australian Driver’s Licence
- A current and verified Working With Children Check and National Police Check
Why go through TaylorCare Recruitment for your next job?
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business - RUOK, A21 Campaign and Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - if you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive a Flight Centre voucher to the value of $350. T&C's apply.
If you have any queries regarding these roles, please contact Kerri by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 9810 4498.