As the therapeutic case worker/practitioner you will have high risk clients and a case load of up to 8 families. In this program you will work intensively with children and their families for up to 9 months with families at risk of entering the Child Protection system, to strive to keep the family unit together. This is a great opportunity to get training in a model has been working for a few years now in Australia and you would get to training for this model.
To be successful as a case worker you will have;
- Bachelor degree in Psychology, social work, counselling or equivalent.
- 3 years experience within child protection/ children and families NGO's
- Experience in family therapy, counselling, clinical or therapeutic work with children, youth and families.
- Demonstrated knowledge in in CBT and other therapies
- Willing to be trained in FFT-CW model
- Be a Team Player and have strong communication skills
- Be openminded, teachable & have courage in the work you do
- need to be flexible with work hours due to nature of the work
- Drivers license and have a car for work purposes.
- National Police Check & WWCC or able to obtain
- A commitment to social change contributing to an organisation that advocates for the most disadvantaged.
Why work with TaylorCare Recruitment for your next role?
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020
Your next role awaits you!
APPLY NOW & submit your application. Enquiries are welcome and should be directed to Kate on 02 9810 4498 or email us email@example.com