About the company
This NFP has partnered with agencies that will deliver the exciting and innovative multidisciplinary GreenLight program.
The Greenlight Supportive Housing Program will provide tailored brief intervention, floating support, case management and service coordination services through a multi-disciplinary team, including case managers, mental health clinicians, and peer support resettlement workers to 684 people across the inner Melbourne area.
About the role
As a Caseworker you will provide support to the Green Light Housing Team by developing appropriate individually tailored case plans in consultation with clients that are responsive to their needs and goals and incorporates their strengths. Develop and maintain a Recovery focused working relationship with clients to help support and maintain change through longitudinal case coordination. Act as a mediator and advocate on behalf of clients with other services.
Skills and Experience
- BA in Social Science, Social Work, Psychology, or equivalent
- 2-5 years’ experience in case work/case management and service coordination in one or more of the following areas: homelessness, mental health, dual diagnosis, alcohol and other drugs.
- Candidates with Diploma qualifications and outstanding relevant experience may be considered
- Sound knowledge of a variety of theoretical frameworks and strategies applicable for working with clients with complex needs.
- Proven ability to effectively manage challenging behaviours and respond to crisis situations.
- Demonstrated use of recovery principles in case management practice
- Up to date police check and WWCC to work in Victoria or willing to obtain
- Right to live and work in Australia essential for this role
Salary & Benefits
A competitive salary package for Case Worker – SCHADS 4 + super and salary packaging
on offer for the successful applicant based on qualifications and experience.
How to apply
This opportunity is not to be missed. DON'T DELAY! Register Today!
Send your up to date CV to email@example.com, or call 0451 820 801 for a confidential discussion or click the 'Apply now' button to submit your interest.
TaylorCare are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So, as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. We won multiple awards and recently won Recruitment International - Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
Do you have a friend looking for work? Send our details to them and you could be eligible for a voucher of up to $350*(T’s and C's apply) as our way of saying thank you.
Your dream job Awaits!