Care Coordinator - Closing the Gap Program
|Job Title:||Care Coordinator - Closing the Gap Program|
|Contact Name:||Kate Taylor|
|Job Published:||06 September 2019|
This role is based in Penrith and has competitive salary package on offer for the right person. You will make a impact in the local community in the lives of Aboriginal patients effected by chronic health conditions in Western Sydney.
To be Eligible to apply you will need the following:
• Evidence of clinical qualifications in Nursing, Allied Health or Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Health
• APHRA registered Nurse or Allied Health
• Experience working with Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander communities and the ability to provide culturally appropriate support.
• A sound understanding of chronic disease and care coordination.
• Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated liaison and negotiation skills.
• Experience/ability to liaise effectively with General Practitioners, nurses, specialists and allied health professionals.
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team with strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
• Current up to date WWCC & Police Check
• Drivers Licence
Why go through TaylorCare Recruitment for your next job?
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business - RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus? If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive a voucher to the value of $350 for your and your mate to share. T&C's apply.
This position is not to be missed, so don't delay, send your CV to email@example.com, APPLY NOW below or call Kerri or Kate on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.