- Child Protection - Melbourne and Darwin
- NDIS & Mental Health Clinicians - Newcastle, Sydney, Parkes
- OOHC Case Workers - Bankstown, Liverpool, Blacktown
- Registered Psychologists - Sydney - Bella Vista & Darwin
- Child Protection Practitioners - Regional VIC
- Team Leader - NDIS & Mental Health - North Ryde
To be eligible to apply:
- BA in Social Work, Psychology or Family Therapy or equivalent
- Extensive experience working with children and families at risk and children/young people in OOHC and foster care
- Experience in conflict resolution and mediation skills and excellent interpersonal and team work skills
- National Police Check & WWCC valid or able to obtain
- Current and valid driver’s licence and access personal vehicle for work purposes
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. We recently won the RCSA Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2018 for our work in the community.
Did you know we offer a refer a friend bonus - If you refer someone to us who we place into a role you can receive up to $350 flight centre vouchers T&C's Apply.