The organisation has adopted innovation and social entrepreneurship as a framework for developing new services and expanding into new communities. We consider that a social business model can generate profits.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be primarily responsible for expanding business opportunities to drive growth. The BDM will achieve these goals by developing and executing an ethical business strategy, expanding existing stakeholders and securing new opportunities.
The Business Development Manager will be an integral member of the senior leadership team and will be responsible for achieving the following:
- Develop and execute a business development growth strategy with a strong focus on: innovation, entrepreneurship, budget and customer satisfaction which aligns with the mission, vision and values.
- Identify and implement business opportunities to generate new sources of income. Ensure that internal capability requirements are met.
- Generate positive community awareness of the organization.
- Build partnerships and strategic alliances that will extend the organization’s brand in the community.
- Research and respond to the needs of the organization including keeping up to date with industry developments and changes.
- In partnership with the relevant SLT member and CEO, manage the budget of each new business development initiative.
- Monitor, coach and support key WA staff to build organisational capacity and to develop skills and experience.
The successful candidate for the role will have the following experience and education coupled with a strong personal commitment - to fairness and empowerment and a passion for the creation of business development;
- Degree in Business or a related area of study
- Experience in developing new business initiatives in the community sector which increases organisational sustainability and revenues in line with strategic directions.
- Demonstrated superior skills in mediation and negotiation, collaboration and consultation with key stakeholders.
- Leadership and partnership experience in the sector.
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business - RUOK, A21 Campaign & Freedom Hub. So as we place you into a job in turn we can donate more to the charities we support. We won RCSA Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2018 & RI Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative 2019.
This position is not to be missed! Don't delay, send your CV to email@example.com, APPLY NOW below or call Kate Taylor – Managing Director on 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.