This exciting new role are mobile where you can work from home and travel to clients when needed. You would be working with clients who have a range of physical & intellectual disabilities supporting them via assessment, individual planning to develop strategies and attainable goals for them and their families.
Your caseload will be made up of adults and children, whom you will see in their own home environment.
- Option to work from home
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and experience
- Relocation assistance if needed
- Work alongside multidisciplinary team of Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, and other Behaviour Support Practitioners
- Become a valued member of the team making a difference
- Incredible support from the Management Team with long-term progression opportunities available
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counselling or equivalent
- Registration with relevant professional body
- Must be passionate in the Disability Sector, helping and assisting people to live their best life
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, their families, and staff members
- Current drivers’ licence
- Current Police Check
- Current WWCC or willing to obtain one
- Right to live and work in Australia is essential – no sponsorship
We are passionate about giving back and support three charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
This position is not to be missed so do not delay, send your CV to email@example.com or call 02 9810 4498 for a confidential discussion.