This exciting new role is mobile where you can work from home and travel to clients as needed. You will be working with clients who have a range of complex physical & intellectual disabilities supporting them via assessment, individual planning to develop strategies and attainable goals for them and their families.
Your caseload will be made up of adults and children and appointments will be in their own home environment.
Benefits & Culture:
- Option to work from home
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and experience
- Relocation assistance if needed
- Work alongside multidisciplinary team of Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, and other Behaviour Support Practitioners
- Become a valued member of the team making a difference
- Incredible support from the Management Team with long-term progression opportunities available
- Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counselling or equivalent
- Registration with relevant professional body
- Must be passionate in the Disability Sector, helping and assisting people to live their best life
- Minimum 5 years' experience working as BSP for NDIS or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, their families, and staff members
- Current drivers’ licence
- Current Police Check
- Current WWCC or willing to obtain one
- Right to live and work in Australia is essential – no sponsorship
We are passionate about giving back and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
As we place you into a job, we in turn can donate more to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and recently won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020.
This position is not to be missed, apply NOW or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Call for confidential discussion on 02 9810 4498.